Debbie found the list below in a message sent to her. It came from America around Thanksgiving time.
I’m truly thankful for knitting; here are just a few reasons why:
- It fills my life with colour.
- It encourages my creativity.
- It keeps my hands busy.
- It introduces me to new people who share my love for the craft.
- It loves to travel.
- It likes the same TV shows that I like.
- It keeps the same schedule as I do; if I want to knit in the middle of the night, it’s there for me.
- It likes to change bags as much as I do!
- It challenges me.
- It keeps me company, even when I’m cranky.